Our DNA is the development and planning of highly complex media installations.
Each event is unique in its requirements and implementations. Successful project management and quality management combined with sustainability are our guideline: The prototype becomes plannable!
With over 16 years of industry experience, we advise beginning in the project development phase.
Use case considerations, technical feasibility studies with executive summaries enable accurate management decisions based on our vendor and supplier independent objectivity.
We develop immersive experiences with the knowledge of technical feasibility and the orchestration as the basis of events.
The event direction ensures a smooth flow on site, including a modederation coaching for the right appearance.
Our sustainability strategy NIYU.sustainability and our claim reconciles high-quality and professional events with sustainable technology implementation.
The in-house developed Sustainability Roadmap enables targeted consulting and planning at each individual stage of the process.
Technically feasible and cost-oriented
• Consulting for entire company Event-Strategy
• inclusion and evaluation of future technologies as possible key technologies for events
• Development of technical concepts.
• Inclusion of macomLAB for scouting and evaluating the latest technologies
• Business Cases and Operation Concepts of events
• Comprehensive technical feasibility studies as part of technical concepts
• Event direction for a high performance of the technical/ dramaturgical possibilities
• Standardization and simulations in advance for a highly effective, tangible implementation
• USP: Manufacturer-neutral specialist in planning of the audiovisual infrastructure Lighting planning, electricity planning and IT planning
• Technical planning of exhibition stands, shows and fixed installations, as well as special event
• Lighting solutions and lighting concepts for different communication requirements and room atmospheres
• Proof of Concept by test installations
• Technische Supervisionfor installation, commissioning and regular operation
• Project and stakeholder management in the environment of project stakeholders and corresponding parties
• Event-Director for smooth running of any event.
• Plan-Management (CAD)
Video & Broadcast
Proof of Concept
Lighting & Audio
We are international experts in specialised AV planning and consulting for digital transformation.
We offer a unique portfolio of know-how, professional services and expertise in the field of fixed installations and temporary brand experiences:
- AV specialist planning in new and existing buildings
- complete systems for events and temporary installations
- AV technology strategies
- Consulting for project initiation
- Operating concepts
Experts for your success
macomNIYU is your independent planning partner based in Berlin/Germany in the field of video and television technology, sound reinforcement, lighting including architectural lighting for innovative room, trade fair and event concepts.
Years NIYU Experience